The Game Boys' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so have you guys heard of the swine flu

+3
TheGameBoys
the1stpkmnfan
yoshirocks11
7 posters

Go down

so have you guys heard of the swine flu Empty so have you guys heard of the swine flu

Post  yoshirocks11 Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:00 pm

well this is going around and has already killed a total of 20 people in the U.S. but it is spreading world-wide
so i advise you all to be careful. wash your hands on a regular bases, very often, and especially before you eat. If you catch this don't go to places very often and don't go to school mainly because the swine flu spreads easily. even though the swine flu is only supposed to effect swine it has mutated to affect humans much like mad cow disease. remember to always cough into your arm and not directly into the air or your hands or it will spread even faster. REMEMBER just because you live in another country it doesn't mean you are safe as i mentioned before it is spreading world-wide.
please stay safe i don't want anyone catching this be careful. I love you
yoshirocks11
yoshirocks11

http://www.articyoshi.webs.com

Back to top Go down

so have you guys heard of the swine flu Empty Re: so have you guys heard of the swine flu

Post  the1stpkmnfan Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:36 pm

Actually, yeah! I heard about it from School today, but I didnt think it was true. But it was, once I heard it from my teacher. It sounds like a big deal.
the1stpkmnfan
the1stpkmnfan

http://www.myspace.com/mileyfan172

Back to top Go down

so have you guys heard of the swine flu Empty Re: so have you guys heard of the swine flu

Post  TheGameBoys Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:16 pm

We have talked about this this morning, as a matter of fact. Another way to prevent it is to not eat pork!
TheGameBoys
TheGameBoys
Admin

https://thegameboys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Brineboy Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:44 pm

Yea this is pretty serious there have been 40 cases reported in the U.S. so far and the places they have been found are in New York, Ohio and someplace in the west I hear. Also I heard that there was one at a local college in my area.
Brineboy
Brineboy

Back to top Go down

Post  LegendOfCookies Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:37 pm

Hehe pig <---- the flu is spreading through the forums!!!!

anyway my vacation just ended and when i got home everyone was like OMG SWINE FLU!

LegendOfCookies

Back to top Go down

Post  5t0k35 Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:20 am

There is a suspected case in my state, but it's a little too far away to affect me. Not saying I won't be careful, I'm just saying it probably won't affect me. Also, the first death in America was a 23 month old baby in Texas, so all of you in Texas, just stay safe Very Happy .

5t0k35

Back to top Go down

Post  the1stpkmnfan Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:06 pm

Yeah, Im a little worried for everyone in Texas. Even poor Baka. I hope she doesnt have it. How do we not know this can involve the SWIN(E)ub Flu? Or the PiloSWINE or MamoSWINE flu? lol jk But these are innocent Pokemon. Razz

so have you guys heard of the swine flu Spr_4p_220so have you guys heard of the swine flu 221so have you guys heard of the swine flu 473

But I do feel bad about this poor Swinub Sad
so have you guys heard of the swine flu Spr_4p_220_s
the1stpkmnfan
the1stpkmnfan

Back to top Go down

Post  WiiFanBoy Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:58 pm

intsead of dont drink the water in mexico its dont eat the pork...in mexico
WiiFanBoy
WiiFanBoy

Back to top Go down

Post  the1stpkmnfan Fri May 01, 2009 5:29 pm

Ive heard rumors my school will be closed down next monday. And no make up days will be needed! Very Happy
the1stpkmnfan
the1stpkmnfan

Back to top Go down

Post  LegendOfCookies Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:59 pm

TheGameBoys wrote:We have talked about this this morning, as a matter of fact. Another way to prevent it is to not eat pork!

That would be horrible for me because i eat pork almost every week and also i haven't heard any news of the flu in quite a while...

LegendOfCookies

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGameBoys Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:36 am

This flu isn't THAT bad. People die from the flu everyday. The only difference is that they haven't had this in a while
TheGameBoys
TheGameBoys
Admin

https://thegameboys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  5t0k35 Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:32 am

I think last time we had the swine flu back in the 70s, one person died from swine flu. 25 died from the vaccine. Shocked

5t0k35

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum